From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:13, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Ferrybank Hutterite Colony in Ponoka, Alberta, was founded in 1949 as a division from the Sandhills Hutterite Colony. It had a population of 75 in 1950.

In 2012 Ferrybank Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was John Gross and the manager was Edward Gross.

Additional Information

Location: Ponoka, Alberta (coordinates: 52.774444, -113.843889 [52° 46' 28" N, 113° 50' 38" W])

Address: RR. 4, Site 3, Box 18, Ponoka, AB T4J 1R4

Telephone: 403-754-5260

Maps

Map:Ferrybank Hutterite Colony, Ponoka, Alberta


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Bert Friesen. "Ferrybank Hutterite Colony (Ponoka, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 19 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ferrybank_Hutterite_Colony_(Ponoka,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=80781.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Bert Friesen. (April 2013). Ferrybank Hutterite Colony (Ponoka, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ferrybank_Hutterite_Colony_(Ponoka,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=80781.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 326. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.