From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
Full resolution(900 × 663 pixels, file size: 70 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

The Deep Run Mennonite Meetinghouse,

built in 1766 and enlarged in 1795, 
photographed by Samuel F. DuBois 
on 26 April 1872, a week before 
it was razed and replaced with 
a new building. Scan courtesy 
Mennonite Church USA Archives- <br/> Goshen. Mennonite Church USA Archives- 
Goshen. 
Hist. Mss. 4-154, Box 3/5

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current17:10, 23 August 2013Thumbnail for version as of 17:10, 23 August 2013900 × 663 (70 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)The Deep Run Mennonite Meetinghouse, built in 1766 and enlarged in 1795, photographed by Samuel F. DuBois on 26 April 1872, a week before it was razed and replaced with a new building. Scan courtesy [http://www.mcusa-archives.org/ Mennonite Ch
20:26, 16 August 2013Thumbnail for version as of 20:26, 16 August 2013900 × 663 (70 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)The Deep Run Mennonite Meetinghouse, built in 1766 and enlarged in 1795, photographed by Samuel F. DuBois on 26 April 1872, a week before it was razed and replaced with a new building. Scan courtesy [http://www.mcusa-archives.org/ Mennon

The following page links to this file: