From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Filer (Twin Falls County, Idaho) United Missionary Church was organized 16 February 1905. In 1949 the membership was 69 and David Johnson served as pastor. He was followed by A. B. Neufeld, who served for three years, and was succeeded by T. J. Sparr. In 1955 J. K. Myer was assigned the pastorate.


Author(s) David Johnson
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Johnson, David. "Filer United Missionary Church (Filer, Idaho, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 21 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Filer_United_Missionary_Church_(Filer,_Idaho,_USA)&oldid=80798.

APA style

Johnson, David. (1956). Filer United Missionary Church (Filer, Idaho, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Filer_United_Missionary_Church_(Filer,_Idaho,_USA)&oldid=80798.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 329. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.