From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

First Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), Caldwell, Idaho, was a member of the Pacific District Conference. It was organized on 25 May 1947 with a membership of 24, by pioneers who had settled at Caldwell around 1902. Others came from Oregon and Nebraska, 1941-1946. The church was dedicated on 18 April 1948. Prominent names were Ulrich, Dick, Huebert, and Schmidt.   Its 1952 membership was 34.


Author(s) Menno H Kliewer
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Kliewer, Menno H. "First Mennonite Church (Caldwell, Idaho, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 30 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Caldwell,_Idaho,_USA)&oldid=87494.

APA style

Kliewer, Menno H. (1953). First Mennonite Church (Caldwell, Idaho, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Caldwell,_Idaho,_USA)&oldid=87494.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 490. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.