From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

McPherson First Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), originally a home mission project of the Western District Conference, was organized as a church on 29 July 1945. The church building was dedicated 30 October 1949. Pastors have been Roland P. Goering and Henry W. Goossen, the pastor in 1958, when the membership was 146.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "First Mennonite Church (McPherson, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(McPherson,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=80819.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). First Mennonite Church (McPherson, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(McPherson,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=80819.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1104. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.