From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130820)
(CSV import - 20130823)
Line 1: Line 1:
[[File:AMC_X-31-1_17_39.jpg|300px|thumb|right|''First Mennonite Church of Burns, 1948  
+
[[File:AMC_X-31-1_17_39.jpg|300px|thumb|right|''First Mennonite Church of Burns, 1948
  
Scan courtesy [http://www.mcusa-archives.org/Archives/GuideAMC.html Mennonite Church <br/> USA Archives-Goshen] [http://www.mcusa-archives.org/Archives/GuideAMC.html Mennonite Church <br/> USA Archives-Goshen] Mennonite Church  
+
Scan courtesy [http://www.mcusa-archives.org/Archives/GuideAMC.html Mennonite Church
  
USA Archives-Goshen  
+
USA Archives-Goshen]
  
X-31.1, Box 17/39  
+
X-31.1, Box 17/39'']]    The First Mennonite Church of Burns, [[Burns (Kansas, USA)|Burns]], Marion County, [[Kansas (USA)|Kansas]], was a member of the [[Western District Conference (Mennonite Church USA)|Western District Conference]]. The congregation, composed of 98 members in 1953, all of whom were farm folk, had its beginning when it was organized on 16 June 1944 with 30 charter members. The meetinghouse was dedicated 25 November 1947.
 
+
'']]    The First Mennonite Church of Burns, [[Burns (Kansas, USA)|Burns]], Marion County, [[Kansas (USA)|Kansas]], was a member of the [[Western District Conference (Mennonite Church USA)|Western District Conference]]. The congregation, composed of 98 members in 1953, all of whom were farm folk, had its beginning when it was organized on 16 June 1944 with 30 charter members. The meetinghouse was dedicated 25 November 1947.
+
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 479|date=1953|a1_last=Gossen|a1_first=Henry W|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 479|date=1953|a1_last=Gossen|a1_first=Henry W|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 14:01, 23 August 2013

First Mennonite Church of Burns, 1948 Scan courtesy [http://www.mcusa-archives.org/Archives/GuideAMC.html Mennonite Church USA Archives-Goshen] X-31.1, Box 17/39
The First Mennonite Church of Burns, Burns, Marion County, Kansas, was a member of the Western District Conference. The congregation, composed of 98 members in 1953, all of whom were farm folk, had its beginning when it was organized on 16 June 1944 with 30 charter members. The meetinghouse was dedicated 25 November 1947.


Author(s) Henry W Gossen
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gossen, Henry W. "First Mennonite Church of Burns (Burns, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 26 Jan 2015. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_of_Burns_(Burns,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=91758.

APA style

Gossen, Henry W. (1953). First Mennonite Church of Burns (Burns, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 January 2015, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_of_Burns_(Burns,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=91758.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 479. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.