From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:45, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search
First Mennonite Church of Burns, 1948 Scan courtesy Mennonite Church <br/> USA Archives-Goshen Mennonite Church <br/> USA Archives-Goshen Mennonite Church USA Archives-Goshen X-31.1, Box 17/39
The First Mennonite Church of Burns, Burns, Marion County, Kansas, was a member of the Western District Conference. The congregation, composed of 98 members in 1953, all of whom were farm folk, had its beginning when it was organized on 16 June 1944 with 30 charter members. The meetinghouse was dedicated 25 November 1947.


Author(s) Henry W Gossen
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gossen, Henry W. "First Mennonite Church of Burns (Burns, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 18 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_of_Burns_(Burns,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=87492.

APA style

Gossen, Henry W. (1953). First Mennonite Church of Burns (Burns, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_of_Burns_(Burns,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=87492.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 479. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.