From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Friedensau Mennonite Church ([[General Conference Mennonite Church (GCM)|General Conference Mennonite]]), now extinct, was located in Noble County, [[Oklahoma (USA)|Oklahoma]], six miles southeast of Perry. In 1911 it had 23 members with C. E. Hirschler and P. Perry serving as ministers.
 
The Friedensau Mennonite Church ([[General Conference Mennonite Church (GCM)|General Conference Mennonite]]), now extinct, was located in Noble County, [[Oklahoma (USA)|Oklahoma]], six miles southeast of Perry. In 1911 it had 23 members with C. E. Hirschler and P. Perry serving as ministers.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 400|date=1956|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 400|date=1956|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:14, 20 August 2013

The Friedensau Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, was located in Noble County, Oklahoma, six miles southeast of Perry. In 1911 it had 23 members with C. E. Hirschler and P. Perry serving as ministers.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Friedensau Mennonite Church (Perry, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 31 Jan 2015. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Friedensau_Mennonite_Church_(Perry,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=81026.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1956). Friedensau Mennonite Church (Perry, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 January 2015, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Friedensau_Mennonite_Church_(Perry,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=81026.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 400. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.