Friedensau Mennonite Church (Perry, Oklahoma, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:32, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Friedensau Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, was located in Noble County, Oklahoma, six miles southeast of Perry. In 1911 it had 23 members with C. E. Hirschler and P. Perry serving as ministers.



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Friedensau Mennonite Church (Perry, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 20 Apr 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Friedensau_Mennonite_Church_(Perry,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=64221.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1956). Friedensau Mennonite Church (Perry, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 April 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Friedensau_Mennonite_Church_(Perry,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=64221.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 400. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.