Ghana Mennonite Church and Mission

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Ghana Mennonite Church and Mission (Mennonite Church), founded in 1956 by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities at Accra, in 1958 had 27 members in Accra and operated five substations with four missionaries.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Ghana Mennonite Church and Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ghana_Mennonite_Church_and_Mission&oldid=81147.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Ghana Mennonite Church and Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ghana_Mennonite_Church_and_Mission&oldid=81147.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1087. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.