Glendale Hutterite Colony (Frankfort, South Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Glendale Hutterite Colony was founded in 1949 as a division from the Bon Homme (Manitoba) Hutterite Colony. The colony had a population of 97 in 1950. In 2016 the Glendale Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Johnny Kleinsasser and the manager was Zachy Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Frankfort, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.799167, -98.284722 [44˚ 47′ 57″ N, 98˚ 17′ 05″ W])

Address: 17866 Glendale Dr., Frankfort, SD 57440-9650

Phone: 605-472-1248

Maps

Map:Glendale Hutterite Colony, Frankfort, South Dakota


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Bert Friesen. "Glendale Hutterite Colony (Frankfort, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 22 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Glendale_Hutterite_Colony_(Frankfort,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=147832.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Bert Friesen. (March 2013). Glendale Hutterite Colony (Frankfort, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Glendale_Hutterite_Colony_(Frankfort,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=147832.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 525. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.