From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Glendale Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), of Lynden, Whatcom County, Washington a member of the Pacific District Conference, was organized in 1945. In that year a building was purchased and remodeled for a meeting place, and articles of faith were adopted. F. D. Koehn served as pastor until 1947, when his place was taken by Dan Toews. In 1954 the pastor was Myron D. Hilty, and the membership 90. The church closed in the late 1980s.


Author(s) Dan Toews
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Toews, Dan. "Glendale Mennonite Church (Lynden, Washington, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 29 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Glendale_Mennonite_Church_(Lynden,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=81204.

APA style

Toews, Dan. (1956). Glendale Mennonite Church (Lynden, Washington, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Glendale_Mennonite_Church_(Lynden,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=81204.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 525. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.