Good Hope Hutterite Colony (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Good Hope Hutterite Colony was founded in 1989 as a division from the Poplar Point Hutterite Colony. In 2016 the Good Hope Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Ben Waldner and the manager was Ron Wollman.

Additional Information

Location: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.905278, -98.415 [49˚ 54′ 19″ N, 98˚ 24′ 54″ W])

Address: Box 1177, Portage La Prairie, MB R1N 3J9

Phone: 204-252-2814

Maps

Map:Good Hope Hutterite Colony, Portage la Prairie, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Good Hope Hutterite Colony (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 20 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Good_Hope_Hutterite_Colony_(Portage_la_Prairie,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=153894.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Good Hope Hutterite Colony (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Good_Hope_Hutterite_Colony_(Portage_la_Prairie,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=153894.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.