From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:33, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Good Hope Hutterite Colony was founded in 1989 as a division from the Poplar Point Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Good Hope Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Ben Waldner and the manager was Ron Wallman.


Additional Information

Location: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.905278, -98.415 [49˚ 54′ 19″ N, 98˚ 24′ 54″ W])

Address: Box 1177, Portage La Prairie, MB R1N 3J9

Telephone: 204-252-2814


Maps

Map:Good Hope Hutterite Colony, Portage la Prairie, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Good Hope Hutterite Colony (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 1 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Good_Hope_Hutterite_Colony_(Portage_la_Prairie,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=64459.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Good Hope Hutterite Colony (Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Good_Hope_Hutterite_Colony_(Portage_la_Prairie,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=64459.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.