Good Shepherd Mennonite Church (Rabanal, Cidra, Puerto Rico)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Good Shepherd Mennonite Church, Rabanal, Cidra, Puerto Rico, was founded in 1947 as an outpost of the Calvary congregation. The first converts were baptized on 27 March 1949. The meetinghouse was erected on 3 October 1948. In 1958 the congregation had 32 members, with Melquiades Santiago and Addona Nissley as ministers.

Bibliography

Widmer, Gladys. We Enter Puerto Rico, Elkhart, Indiana, 1952.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Good Shepherd Mennonite Church (Rabanal, Cidra, Puerto Rico)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Good_Shepherd_Mennonite_Church_(Rabanal,_Cidra,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=81268.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Good Shepherd Mennonite Church (Rabanal, Cidra, Puerto Rico). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Good_Shepherd_Mennonite_Church_(Rabanal,_Cidra,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=81268.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1087. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.