From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Gospel Herald Chapel ([[Mennonite Brethren in Christ|Mennonite Brethren in Christ]]), Trenton, Mercer County, [[New Jersey (USA)|New Jersey]], was a mission station of the Gospel Herald Home Missionary Society of the [[Bible Fellowship Church|Pennsylvania Conference]]. The first service was held in a tent 8 August 1937. L. W. Dinge was pastor in 1953.
 
Gospel Herald Chapel ([[Mennonite Brethren in Christ|Mennonite Brethren in Christ]]), Trenton, Mercer County, [[New Jersey (USA)|New Jersey]], was a mission station of the Gospel Herald Home Missionary Society of the [[Bible Fellowship Church|Pennsylvania Conference]]. The first service was held in a tent 8 August 1937. L. W. Dinge was pastor in 1953.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 550|date=1956|a1_last=Dunn|a1_first=John|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 550|date=1956|a1_last=Dunn|a1_first=John|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:15, 20 August 2013

Gospel Herald Chapel (Mennonite Brethren in Christ), Trenton, Mercer County, New Jersey, was a mission station of the Gospel Herald Home Missionary Society of the Pennsylvania Conference. The first service was held in a tent 8 August 1937. L. W. Dinge was pastor in 1953.


Author(s) John Dunn
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Dunn, John. "Gospel Herald Chapel (Trenton, New Jersey, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 29 Jun 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Gospel_Herald_Chapel_(Trenton,_New_Jersey,_USA)&oldid=81308.

APA style

Dunn, John. (1956). Gospel Herald Chapel (Trenton, New Jersey, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 June 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Gospel_Herald_Chapel_(Trenton,_New_Jersey,_USA)&oldid=81308.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 550. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.