Grace Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Toronto, ON. O.M. Bell served in 1961 as a congregational leader. In 1950 there were 71 members; in 1960, 61. The congregation had been affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (1901-1947) and the United Missionary Church (1947-1961). The language of worship was English.

The congregation began services in 1899, and formally organized in 1901. The congregation moved to O'Conner Hills in North York in 1961.


Author(s) Henry Good
Sam Steiner
Date Published May 1997


Cite This Article

MLA style

Good, Henry and Sam Steiner. "Grace Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 1997. Web. 18 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grace_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Toronto,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=87904.

APA style

Good, Henry and Sam Steiner. (May 1997). Grace Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Toronto, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grace_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Toronto,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=87904.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 560. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.