From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Grigoryevka Mennonite Church, located in the village of Grigoryevka, province of Kharkov, Ukraine, Russia, founded in 1890, had a baptized membership of 184 in 1905, with a total population of 287 in that year. It was a subsidiary of the New York Mennonite Church, with Heinrich Funk (presumably died in exile) as an elder.


Author(s) Cornelius Krahn
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Krahn, Cornelius. "Grigoryevka Mennonite Church (Grigoryevka, Kharkivs’ka oblast’, Ukraine)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 28 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grigoryevka_Mennonite_Church_(Grigoryevka,_Kharkivs%E2%80%99ka_oblast%E2%80%99,_Ukraine)&oldid=81453.

APA style

Krahn, Cornelius. (1956). Grigoryevka Mennonite Church (Grigoryevka, Kharkivs’ka oblast’, Ukraine). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grigoryevka_Mennonite_Church_(Grigoryevka,_Kharkivs%E2%80%99ka_oblast%E2%80%99,_Ukraine)&oldid=81453.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 582. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.