Grigoryevka Mennonite Church (Grigoryevka, Kharkivs’ka oblast’, Ukraine)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:15, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Grigoryevka Mennonite Church, located in the village of Grigoryevka, province of Kharkov, Ukraine, Russia, founded in 1890, had a baptized membership of 184 in 1905, with a total population of 287 in that year. It was a subsidiary of the New York Mennonite Church, with Heinrich Funk (presumably died in exile) as an elder.


Author(s) Cornelius Krahn
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Krahn, Cornelius. "Grigoryevka Mennonite Church (Grigoryevka, Kharkivs’ka oblast’, Ukraine)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Apr 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grigoryevka_Mennonite_Church_(Grigoryevka,_Kharkivs%E2%80%99ka_oblast%E2%80%99,_Ukraine)&oldid=81453.

APA style

Krahn, Cornelius. (1956). Grigoryevka Mennonite Church (Grigoryevka, Kharkivs’ka oblast’, Ukraine). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 April 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Grigoryevka_Mennonite_Church_(Grigoryevka,_Kharkivs%E2%80%99ka_oblast%E2%80%99,_Ukraine)&oldid=81453.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 582. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.