Difference between revisions of "Griner Conservative Mennonite Church (Middlebury, Indiana, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
(CSV import - 20130816)
(No difference)

Revision as of 19:33, 16 August 2013

Griner Conservative Mennonite Church (formerly Griner Conservative Amish Mennonite Church), located two miles (three km) south of Middlebury, Elkhart County, Indiana, was organized in the spring of 1922 as a branch of the Townline congregation. The first meetinghouse was formerly a Lutheran church. In 1954 the membership was 192 with Manasseh Miller and Louis Kauffman as preachers, Fred Bontrager deacon, and Sam T. Eash bishop. In 2008 the membership was 286; the ministers were Harley D. Troyer, John M. Yoder and Robert Riegsecker. Griner is not affiliated with a conference.


Additional Information

Address:

12418 County Road (CR) 20

Middlebury, Indiana  46540

(Corner of State Road 13 and County Road 20, 1 mile south of US 20)

Phone:

574-825-5641

Website:

Griner Conservative Mennonite Church



Author(s) Samuel T Eash
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Eash, Samuel T. "Griner Conservative Mennonite Church (Middlebury, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 17 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Griner_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Middlebury,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=64654.

APA style

Eash, Samuel T. (1956). Griner Conservative Mennonite Church (Middlebury, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Griner_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Middlebury,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=64654.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 584. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.