From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Guarituba ([[Brazil|Brazil]]) Mennonite Brethren Church was organized in 1957 as a daughter congregation of the Bouqueirao [[Mennonite Brethren Church|Mennonite Brethen]] church, although its meetinghouse had been erected in 1952. In 1957 its membership was 56, with Jakob Wiens as leader.
 
Guarituba ([[Brazil|Brazil]]) Mennonite Brethren Church was organized in 1957 as a daughter congregation of the Bouqueirao [[Mennonite Brethren Church|Mennonite Brethen]] church, although its meetinghouse had been erected in 1952. In 1957 its membership was 56, with Jakob Wiens as leader.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1089|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1089|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:16, 20 August 2013

Guarituba (Brazil) Mennonite Brethren Church was organized in 1957 as a daughter congregation of the Bouqueirao Mennonite Brethen church, although its meetinghouse had been erected in 1952. In 1957 its membership was 56, with Jakob Wiens as leader.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Guarituba Mennonite Brethren Church (Brazil)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Guarituba_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Brazil)&oldid=81528.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Guarituba Mennonite Brethren Church (Brazil). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Guarituba_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Brazil)&oldid=81528.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1089. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.