Guavate Mennonite Church (Cayey, Puerto Rico)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:34, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Guavate Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Cayey, Puerto Rico, was founded in 1953. In 1954 a small chapel was erected which was destroyed by a hurricane in 1956. In 1957 a new church was built. In 1958 the membership was 35, with John Driver as pastor.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Guavate Mennonite Church (Cayey, Puerto Rico)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Guavate_Mennonite_Church_(Cayey,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=64724.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Guavate Mennonite Church (Cayey, Puerto Rico). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Guavate_Mennonite_Church_(Cayey,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=64724.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1089. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.