From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:35, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Hardin County (Ohio) Old Order Amish settlement consisted in 1958 of two districts (congregations), both located south of Kenton, the East with 27 members and Levi M. Beachy as bishop, the West with 22 members and Jonas Mast as minister.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Hardin County Old Order Amish Settlement (Kenton, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hardin_County_Old_Order_Amish_Settlement_(Kenton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=64918.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Hardin County Old Order Amish Settlement (Kenton, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hardin_County_Old_Order_Amish_Settlement_(Kenton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=64918.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1089. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.