From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:35, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Harriett United Missionary Church, located near Hillsboro, Marshall County, Ohio, was organized in 1900. The church building, erected in 1903, has a seating capacity of 125. In 1954 the membership was 20, with L. Sydenstricker serving as pastor.



Author(s) F. A Holdeman
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Holdeman, F. A. "Harriett United Missionary Church (Hillsboro, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Harriett_United_Missionary_Church_(Hillsboro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=64942.

APA style

Holdeman, F. A. (1956). Harriett United Missionary Church (Hillsboro, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Harriett_United_Missionary_Church_(Hillsboro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=64942.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 666. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.