Difference between revisions of "Hatfield Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Hatfield, Pennsylvania, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Hatfield [[Mennonite Brethren in Christ|Mennonite Brethren in Christ]] Church, located in [[Montgomery County (Pennsylvania, USA)|Montgomery County, Pennsylvania]], was organized in 1879. In 1953 the congregation had 130 members with W. A. Heffner serving as pastor.
 
Hatfield [[Mennonite Brethren in Christ|Mennonite Brethren in Christ]] Church, located in [[Montgomery County (Pennsylvania, USA)|Montgomery County, Pennsylvania]], was organized in 1879. In 1953 the congregation had 130 members with W. A. Heffner serving as pastor.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 678|date=1956|a1_last=Kratz|a1_first=Harvey K|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 678|date=1956|a1_last=Kratz|a1_first=Harvey K|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:17, 20 August 2013

Hatfield Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, was organized in 1879. In 1953 the congregation had 130 members with W. A. Heffner serving as pastor.


Author(s) Harvey K Kratz
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kratz, Harvey K. "Hatfield Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Hatfield, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 24 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hatfield_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Hatfield,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81790.

APA style

Kratz, Harvey K. (1956). Hatfield Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Hatfield, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hatfield_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Hatfield,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81790.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 678. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.