From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:17, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Haycock Mennonite Church (Mid-Atlantic Mennonite Fellowship; formerly Mennonite Church), located near Quakertown in Haycock Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania was established a mission by the Franconia Conference in 1937. Services were first conducted in a schoolhouse. A church building was erected in 1941. The first minister, Stanley Beidler, was ordained in 1942 (bishop, 1943). By 1940 the membership was 10. In 1953 it was 77. In 2007 the membership was 38.

Additional Information

Address: Mission Road, Quakertown, Pennsylvania

Denominational Affiliation: Mid-Atlantic Mennonite Fellowship


Author(s) John C Wenger
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wenger, John C. "Haycock Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Haycock_Mennonite_Church_(Quakertown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81809.

APA style

Wenger, John C. (1956). Haycock Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Haycock_Mennonite_Church_(Quakertown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81809.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 682. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.