- The purpose of the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online (GAMEO) is to provide current and accurate information about Mennonites around the world, contemporary interpretations of church life and thought, and current perspectives of Mennonite history. As an online encyclopedia, articles will be updated and revised or replaced as the editors see fit.
- All articles written for GAMEO become the property of GAMEO upon submission by the author and will be edited so that they conform to the GAMEO style sheet and guidelines regarding length, spelling, terminology, etc.
- Articles submitted to GAMEO are checked for accuracy or currency and additional information may be added to the article (family information, employment history, publications and other writings, church or political affiliations, theological / philosophical views), or additional information concerning the history or current activities of an organization.
- GAMEO has the freedom to include any information deemed to be pertinent to the purposes of the encyclopedia. Exceptions will be governed by privacy legislation.
- Authors not comfortable with editorial changes to their articles can request the removal of their name as an author.
Approved 21 January 2011 By GAMEO Canadian Editorial Committee