Herald Bookstore (Souderton, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:17, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Herald Bookstore, 220 Main St., Souderton, Pennsylvania, a branch bookstore of the Mennonite Publishing House at Scottdale, Pennsylvania, was established in 1935; managers were Silas Graybill 1935-1950 and Claude Shisler 1950-.

In 1963 the name of the store changed to Provident Bookstore (along with other Mennonite Publishing House-owned bookstores). For many years the store was located at 773 Route 113, part of a Mennonite-owned shopping plaza. The store was sold to Berean Christian Stores in September 2006.


Author(s) Harold S. Bender
Sam Steiner`
Date Published November 2008


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. and Sam Steiner`. "Herald Bookstore (Souderton, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. November 2008. Web. 18 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Herald_Bookstore_(Souderton,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81934.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. and Sam Steiner`. (November 2008). Herald Bookstore (Souderton, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Herald_Bookstore_(Souderton,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81934.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 707. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.