From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Hershey Reformed Mennonite Church, Derry Township, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, was established about 1833. John Hershey (1801-1851) of this community was quite active in building up the congregation. It has never been strong. M. Hershey donated grounds for a meetinghouse in 1871. The 1948 membership was 11, with no local minister.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Hershey Reformed Mennonite Church (Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 25 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hershey_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Dauphin_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81980.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1956). Hershey Reformed Mennonite Church (Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hershey_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Dauphin_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=81980.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 716. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.