From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:38, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Hillside Hutterite Colony was founded in 1958 as a division from the Huron (South Dakota) Hutterite Colony. 

Newdale Hutterite Colony in Elkton, South Dakota, is a daughter colony.

In 2012 the Hillside Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Walter Glanzer and the manager was Reuben Glanzer.

Additional Information

Location: Doland, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.738889, -98.046667 [44˚ 44′ 20″ N, 98˚ 02′ 48″ W])

Address: 18248 Hillside Lane, Doland, SD 57436

Telephone: 605-635-6233

Maps

Map:Hillside Hutterite Colony, Doland, South Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Hillside Hutterite Colony (Doland, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 18 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hillside_Hutterite_Colony_(Doland,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=95249.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Hillside Hutterite Colony (Doland, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hillside_Hutterite_Colony_(Doland,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=95249.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.