From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:18, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Hilltop Mennonite Fellowship (Mennonite Church USA), formerly Petoskey Mennonite Church, was established as a mission congregation in 1950 under the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Mission Board. In 1957 it had 53 members, with Ivan K. Weaver as bishop.  They adopted the current name in 1993.

Additional Information

Address: 810 Petoskey Street, Petoskey, MI  49770; Phone: (231) 347-2961.


Author(s) Ivan K. Weaver
Richard D. Thiessen
Date Published December 2007


Cite This Article

MLA style

Weaver, Ivan K. and Richard D. Thiessen. "Hilltop Mennonite Fellowship (Petoskey, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 2007. Web. 10 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hilltop_Mennonite_Fellowship_(Petoskey,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=82064.

APA style

Weaver, Ivan K. and Richard D. Thiessen. (December 2007). Hilltop Mennonite Fellowship (Petoskey, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hilltop_Mennonite_Fellowship_(Petoskey,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=82064.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 155. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.