Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church (Bluffton, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:36, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

 

Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church was organized in 1945. In 1948 the congregation had six members, with Lloyd Torgerson as pastor.


Additional Information

Address:

Box 1, Site 7, RR #2

Bluffton, Alberta

Phone:

(403) 843-6461

Denominational Affiliation:

Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada



Author(s) Lloyd Torgerson
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Torgerson, Lloyd. "Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church (Bluffton, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 21 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hoadley_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Bluffton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=65293.

APA style

Torgerson, Lloyd. (1956). Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church (Bluffton, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hoadley_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Bluffton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=65293.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 769. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.