Huber Mennonite Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:19, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Huber Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), New Carlisle, Ohio, was established in 1863. It had 29 members in 1958. It is located approximately 12 miles (19 km.) northeast of Dayton. Paul R. Yoder was pastor in the late 1950s.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Huber Mennonite Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huber_Mennonite_Church_(New_Carlisle,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=82284.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Huber Mennonite Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huber_Mennonite_Church_(New_Carlisle,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=82284.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1095. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.