From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:37, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Huber Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), New Carlisle, Ohio, was established in 1863. It had 29 members in 1958. It is located approximately 12 miles (19 km.) northeast of Dayton. Paul R. Yoder was pastor in the late 1950s.



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Huber Mennonite Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huber_Mennonite_Church_(New_Carlisle,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=65476.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Huber Mennonite Church (New Carlisle, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huber_Mennonite_Church_(New_Carlisle,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=65476.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1095. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.