From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Huntersville Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Menahga, Minnesota, was established as a mission church in 1942 and is sponsored by the district mission board of the North Central Mennonite Conference. It was an outgrowth of a service unit from the Franconia Mennonite Conference in 1949-1950. The 30 members, mostly of Finnish background, worshiped in a basement in the late 1950s. The pastor in 1955 was Clyde Allebach.


Author(s) Clayton Auernheimer
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Auernheimer, Clayton. "Huntersville Mennonite Church (Menahga, Minnesota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 4 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huntersville_Mennonite_Church_(Menahga,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=120289.

APA style

Auernheimer, Clayton. (1956). Huntersville Mennonite Church (Menahga, Minnesota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 4 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Huntersville_Mennonite_Church_(Menahga,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=120289.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 845. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.