From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Beaverdale, SK. In 1950 there were 69 members; in 1965, 32; in 1972, 19. The congregation dissolved about 1972. It had been affiliated with the Conference of Mennonites in Canada since about 1935.

The congregation formally organized in 1929. The first building was occupied in 1931. The congregation originated through colonization of southern Saskatchewan. The congregation began with one membership with a cluster of meetinghouses. Many of these became separate congregations. The Beaverdale location is not listed in the Conference of Mennonites in Canada yearbook after 1972.

[edit] Bibliography

Unpublished congregational history, 1960, 2 pp. Mennonite Heritage Centre.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published August 1986


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Immanuel Mennonite Church (Beaverdale, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 1986. Web. 28 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Immanuel_Mennonite_Church_(Beaverdale,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=92085.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (August 1986). Immanuel Mennonite Church (Beaverdale, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Immanuel_Mennonite_Church_(Beaverdale,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=92085.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.