From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:49, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Indiana Chapel United Missionary Church, located four miles southeast of Lakeville, Marshall County, Indiana, was organized in 1896. Among the early leaders were John Rouch and Fred Schutz. In 1953 the membership was 62, mostly rural, with Wayne Gerber serving as pastor.


Author(s) Paul E Wagley
Date Published 1958


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wagley, Paul E. "Indiana Chapel United Missionary Church (Lakeville, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 23 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Indiana_Chapel_United_Missionary_Church_(Lakeville,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=88207.

APA style

Wagley, Paul E. (1958). Indiana Chapel United Missionary Church (Lakeville, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Indiana_Chapel_United_Missionary_Church_(Lakeville,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=88207.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 29. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.