From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
James River United Missionary Church, organized in 1936, was located one mile (1.5 km) south and 1.5<em> </em>miles (2.5 km) west of James River, [[Alberta (Canada)|Alberta]]. In June 1941 a meeting­ house was erected with seating capacity of 75. In 1955 the church had 14 members with G. W. Dedels serving as  pastor.
 
James River United Missionary Church, organized in 1936, was located one mile (1.5 km) south and 1.5<em> </em>miles (2.5 km) west of James River, [[Alberta (Canada)|Alberta]]. In June 1941 a meeting­ house was erected with seating capacity of 75. In 1955 the church had 14 members with G. W. Dedels serving as  pastor.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 70|date=1957|a1_last=Baker|a1_first=M. L|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 70|date=1957|a1_last=Baker|a1_first=M. L|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Revision as of 19:20, 20 August 2013

James River United Missionary Church, organized in 1936, was located one mile (1.5 km) south and 1.5 miles (2.5 km) west of James River, Alberta. In June 1941 a meeting­ house was erected with seating capacity of 75. In 1955 the church had 14 members with G. W. Dedels serving as  pastor.


Author(s) M. L Baker
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Baker, M. L. "James River United Missionary Church (James River, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 28 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=James_River_United_Missionary_Church_(James_River,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82480.

APA style

Baker, M. L. (1957). James River United Missionary Church (James River, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=James_River_United_Missionary_Church_(James_River,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82480.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 70. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.