From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:39, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Kansas City (Missouri) Mennonite Fellowship (Mennonite Church) was organized in 1957. Its meetinghouse, a remodeled tavern, was dedicated in 1958 at 2500 Holmes Street. The congregation, the outgrowth of a Voluntary Service unit, in 1959 had 58 members, with Roman Stutzman as licensed pastor.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Kansas City Mennonite Fellowship (Kansas City, Missouri, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kansas_City_Mennonite_Fellowship_(Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=65920.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Kansas City Mennonite Fellowship (Kansas City, Missouri, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kansas_City_Mennonite_Fellowship_(Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=65920.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1099. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.