From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Lancaster [[Reformed Mennonite Church|Reformed Mennonite Church]] secured its first meetinghouse in [[Lancaster (Pennsylvania, USA)|Lancaster]] in 1855 by purchasing a building which was used until 1905. In 1904 it erected a new meetinghouse at the corner of East James and Cherry Streets.
 
The Lancaster [[Reformed Mennonite Church|Reformed Mennonite Church]] secured its first meetinghouse in [[Lancaster (Pennsylvania, USA)|Lancaster]] in 1855 by purchasing a building which was used until 1905. In 1904 it erected a new meetinghouse at the corner of East James and Cherry Streets.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 279|date=1957|a1_last=Kreider|a1_first=Jacob L|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 279|date=1957|a1_last=Kreider|a1_first=Jacob L|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Revision as of 19:22, 20 August 2013

The Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church secured its first meetinghouse in Lancaster in 1855 by purchasing a building which was used until 1905. In 1904 it erected a new meetinghouse at the corner of East James and Cherry Streets.


Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 29 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lancaster_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=83002.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1957). Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lancaster_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=83002.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 279. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.