Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:40, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church secured its first meetinghouse in Lancaster in 1855 by purchasing a building which was used until 1905. In 1904 it erected a new meetinghouse at the corner of East James and Cherry Streets.



Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 20 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lancaster_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=66198.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1957). Lancaster Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lancaster_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=66198.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 279. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.