Jump to: navigation, search


Laws Mennonite Church (formerly Laws Conservative Mennonite Church) was founded in 1953 in Harrington, Delaware. The church was a member of the Conservative Mennonite Conference before it joined the Biblical Mennonite Alliance in February 2003.

In 2012 the Deacon was Daniel J. Yutzy, the congregational membership was 45, and the average weekly attendance was 45.

[edit] Bibliography

Biblical Mennonite Alliance. "Directory of BMA Congregations." Web. 9 May 2012.

Hershberger, Brenda. Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2012-13. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2012: 39.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 4874 Carpenter Bridge Road, Harrington, DE 19952

Phone: 302-335-4232

Denominational Affiliation:

Biblical Mennonite Alliance

Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published May 2012

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Laws Mennonite Church (Harrington, Delaware, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2012. Web. 27 Oct 2016.,_Delaware,_USA)&oldid=137968.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (May 2012). Laws Mennonite Church (Harrington, Delaware, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 October 2016, from,_Delaware,_USA)&oldid=137968.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.