From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
De Lelie, a few houses on Bloemstraat at [[Amsterdam (Noord-Holland, Netherlands)|Amsterdam]], Holland, since the 18th century used as living quarters for aged members of the Amsterdam Mennonite congregation. There is room for four married couples and four unattached women.
 
De Lelie, a few houses on Bloemstraat at [[Amsterdam (Noord-Holland, Netherlands)|Amsterdam]], Holland, since the 18th century used as living quarters for aged members of the Amsterdam Mennonite congregation. There is room for four married couples and four unattached women.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, pp. 1101-1102|date=1959|a1_last=van der Zijpp|a1_first=Nanne|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, pp. 1101-1102|date=1959|a1_last=van der Zijpp|a1_first=Nanne|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Revision as of 19:23, 20 August 2013

De Lelie, a few houses on Bloemstraat at Amsterdam, Holland, since the 18th century used as living quarters for aged members of the Amsterdam Mennonite congregation. There is room for four married couples and four unattached women.


Author(s) Nanne van der Zijpp
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne. "Lelie, De (Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lelie,_De_(Amsterdam,_Noord-Holland,_Netherlands)&oldid=83100.

APA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne. (1959). Lelie, De (Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lelie,_De_(Amsterdam,_Noord-Holland,_Netherlands)&oldid=83100.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 1101-1102. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.