From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Littlefield Mennonite Brethren Church at Littlefield, Texas, was organized in 1915. The church building was erected in 1916. The first permanent pastor was J. J. Wiebe, followed by A. L. Schellenberg. When Schellenberg was called to lead the Mennonite Brethren Publishing House in Hillsboro, Kansas, the congregation was without a minister and gradually disintegrated, the members moving to other Mennonite Brethren communities. The highest membership was 100.


Author(s) P. C Hiebert
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Hiebert, P. C. "Littlefield Mennonite Brethren Church (Littlefield, Texas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 18 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Littlefield_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Littlefield,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=83280.

APA style

Hiebert, P. C. (1956). Littlefield Mennonite Brethren Church (Littlefield, Texas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Littlefield_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Littlefield,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=83280.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 377. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.