Lost Creek School (Ophir, Kentucky, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Lost Creek School, located 1½ miles (2.5 km.) west of Ophir in Morgan County, Kentucky, where Mennonites (Mennonite Church) under the Virginia Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities conducted regular Sunday services and taught the public school 1943-53. There were two baptized members and four resident workers at Lost Creek at the last report. It was last listed in the 1953 Yearbook and Directory.


Author(s) Lester C Shank
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Shank, Lester C. "Lost Creek School (Ophir, Kentucky, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Jun 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lost_Creek_School_(Ophir,_Kentucky,_USA)&oldid=83377.

APA style

Shank, Lester C. (1959). Lost Creek School (Ophir, Kentucky, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 June 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lost_Creek_School_(Ophir,_Kentucky,_USA)&oldid=83377.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1103. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.