Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:42, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church, now called Europe Mennonite Mission), founded in 1951 by the Eastern Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, in 1958 had two stations in Luxembourg at Esch and Dudelange, one in France at Thionville, and one in Germany at Neumühle bei Landsthal (Palatinate) with 10 workers. The mission cooperates with the small local Mennonite church in Luxembourg, which has its meetinghouse at Rosswinkelhof near Consdorf, canton of Echternach. The mission is one of the very few Protestant efforts in Luxembourg. In 1958 it had five members.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Luxembourg-France_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=66578.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Luxembourg-France Mennonite Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Luxembourg-France_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=66578.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1104. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.