Revision as of 19:24, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

MaxwellHutteriteColony was founded in 1949 as a division from the New Elm Spring Hutterite Colony

Daughter colonies of Maxwell Hutterite Colony include Lake View Hutterite Colony (Lake Andes, South Dakota) and Spring Creek Hutterite Colony (Forbes, North Dakota).

In 2012 the Maxwell Hutterite Colony was aSchmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Ernest Hofer and the manager was Mark Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Scotland, South Dakota (coordinates: 43.182778, -97.635 [43˚ 10′ 58″ N 97˚ 38′ 06″ W])

Address: 42805 Maxwell Rd., Scotland, SD 57059-7200

Telephone: 605-583-2821


Map:Maxwell Hutterite Colony, Scotland, South Dakota

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Maxwell Hutterite Colony (Scotland, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 5 Oct 2015.,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83439.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Maxwell Hutterite Colony (Scotland, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 5 October 2015, from,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=83439.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.