From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:03, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The McClusky Mennonite Brethren Church in McClusky, North Dakota, a member of the Mennonite Brethren Central District Conference, was organized in 1903 by Ludwig Seibel, who became the first pastor and served this congregation for 27 years. A small church was built in 1914 and later enlarged. Other ministers who served for brief periods were John Siemens, Peter Wiens, David Fast, Herman D. Wiebe, LaVern Loewens, and G. W. Schroeder. Gothilf Winter, an ordained deacon, was the leader of the congregation at intermittent periods. The pastor in 1954 was Ernest T. Schafer, followed by Alvin Ysker, who was serving in 1956, with a membership of 22.



Author(s) A. A Dick
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Dick, A. A. "McClusky Mennonite Brethren Church (McClusky, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 27 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=McClusky_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(McClusky,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=58451.

APA style

Dick, A. A. (1957). McClusky Mennonite Brethren Church (McClusky, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=McClusky_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(McClusky,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=58451.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 430. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.