From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The McKinley Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite) in McKinley, near Mio, Oscoda County, Michigan, was a mission sponsored by the Central Mennonite Conference Board of Home and Foreign Missions. In 1951 the chapel was built to strengthen the work that had been started a few years previously by the Comins church. Lowell Troyer became pastor of the mission in 1951.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "McKinley Mennonite Church (McKinley, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 26 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=McKinley_Mennonite_Church_(McKinley,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=89544.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1957). McKinley Mennonite Church (McKinley, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=McKinley_Mennonite_Church_(McKinley,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=89544.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 433. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.