Mennonite Country Church (Monroe, Washington, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mennonite Country Church (General Conference Mennonite Church), located near Monroe, Snohomish County, Washington, a member of the Pacific Conference, was organized on 14 June 1944. The first settlers arrived in 1911, coming from Oklahoma and Pretty Prairie, Kansas. The church, a cement block building with seating capacity of 150, was dedicated in February 1946. In 1956 the membership was 52, with Donald Emmert as pastor.


Author(s) Donald R Emmert
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Emmert, Donald R. "Mennonite Country Church (Monroe, Washington, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 21 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Country_Church_(Monroe,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=89712.

APA style

Emmert, Donald R. (1957). Mennonite Country Church (Monroe, Washington, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Country_Church_(Monroe,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=89712.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 619. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.